Sunday, October 10, 2010

Reflection for Weeks 6 and 7

I do not think that the literature that we are reading in this class is too difficult to understand.  I will admit that in some of the writings, I have to go back and read the sentence over again because it is written in a way that I am not familiar with.  I always read in a quiet place so that there are no distractions around me.  Even though it seems like there is a lot to read, it is more so little things than one big thing that we are reading.  I like that much better because it is easy to break everything down and understand it better.  It helps that our assignments are connected to what we are reading.  If I want to take a quote and put it into my blog, I can because they both relate to one another.  It is better to read a little every day than to try to read everything at the last minute because you do not retain the information as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment