Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reflection for Week Nine

                Even though this course has challenged me at times, I have never thought about withdrawing from this class.  I like the readings and writing that we have for the week.  This class is unlike any other English class that I have taken and I like the challenges that it brings.  Even though I got a little frustrated with the last assignment and some of the readings, with a little help from my peers and myself, I was able to figure it out and complete the assignment to the best of my ability.  I like the idea of having a blog where I can express my feelings and get to know the other people in my class.  Overall, I think this course was good for me and I hope that my grade at the end of the semester will reflect on how hard I worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment