A. Even though I do enjoy reading Emerson that much, I think that I got the most out of the ideal self assignment. I think that this assignment helped me understand Emerson more and what he believed. It also helped me figure out what I think makes me my ideal self, which I have never had to think about before.
B. I think I felt the most distant with the last assignment when we had to think of a social problem in our nation. This assignment was difficult for me because I do not really keep up with the news and it is hard for me to write a lot of information about a particular topic that I have to research.
C. I like how the professor makes the assignments easy to understand. I have never been confused about what I am supposed to be writing because all of the assignments have been written out clearly.
D. I have yet to be confused or puzzled by anyone’s writing.
E. I think I was most surprised about all of the ghost stories that everyone had. I have never personally experienced any ghost encounters, so I thought it was neat to see my classmate’s stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment