Dear Pennsylvania Committee,
I have decided to write to you in paragraph form for the same reasons that Alex did. All of you seem like you have learned a lot by taking this course. For those of you who have completed all of the assignments, you really gave them a lot of thought and it is nice to have a different perspective on things. I personally have learned a lot by participating in the discussions and I see that all of you have as well. We all write in different ways and I noticed that I have overlooked the meaning of some of the writings that we have read in this class. It seems like each of you have a favorite assignment and by reading your reflective essays I have been able to understand a little more about what each assignment wanted us to do and what all of us got out of it. I hope that you all continue with this course because I enjoy reading your blogs and they really help me understand the concepts of the reading as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment