As you already know, the virtue that I chose to work on was patience. I think that I have gotten a lot better about being more patient with certain situations. I definitely have to be more patient now because the end of the semester is getting so close that I can hardly stand it! To help me do this, I am just making sure that all of my work is completed on time and I am putting a lot of thought into the assignments. I am trying so hard to make sure that I do not end up with anything less than a B this semester.
Yesterday I found out that I have the opportunity to go to Italy next summer. This is very exciting for me because I have never been outside of the country before. This trip will test my patience because it is six months away and that is a long time to wait for something this exciting. I think I will be able to stay patient and wait for the trip to come because I will be working as much as I can to save up as much money as I can for this vacation. I think that this trip will help me with my patience because it is something that I really want to do and it is worth waiting for.
No comments:
Post a Comment