Alex C. - I thought you had a good list of virtues. Selflessness is probably something that everyone struggles with at some point. I think that we can all try to do what you are suggesting and try to put others before ourselves. In the end we all feel better and it will help our well-being. Good job.
Rachel - You have a very strong list of virtues as well. It sounds like you have a very busy life! I can see how it would be hard for you to establish order into your busy schedule, but I struggle with that as well. Good luck on keeping organized :)
Almira - Great list. Keeping schedules can be very difficult, but they are helpful. Not only are you taking things in moderation, but you are also staying organized which is important when you have a busy schedule like you do.
Erin - You have a great list of virtues. I agree with working on being more humble. I think that I can be judgmental at times as well and I hate that about myself. Do not feel bad, we all do it and it takes strength, I think, to not judge someone right away.
Kim - Wow you have a lot of virtues, great! I think it is a good thing that you do not trust others right away. That is something that I struggle with, I trust too easily. It is important though to let others in and trust them when they have gained that trust. Good job.
Alex S. - Welcome to our committee! You really gave a lot of detail with your virtues and I like that. Reverence is something that I think a lot of believers need to bring into their lives. That was a very good choice of virtue.
No comments:
Post a Comment