Sunday, November 14, 2010

Comments for Week Eleven Blog Posts

Rachel - I did not see a blog.

Almira - I did not see a blog.

Kim - I did not see a blog.

Alex S. - I did not see a blog.

Alex C. - I agree with you.  Factions are important because they provide different opinions and different groups.  If there is only one group with the same beliefs, then I do not see how it is fair to the other people who disagree with their actions.  Great job!

Erin - It seems like me, you, and Alex C. had a lot of the same ideas!  I think that is great because it is easy for me to relate to your blogs.  You did a good job of describing what you thought Madison meant when he wanted to get rid of factions.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment