Sunday, November 14, 2010

Learning Reflection for Week Twelve

 A.  I felt most engaged when I was reading chapter one of Paine's The Age of Reason.  I saw that my beliefs were similar to his, and his writing helped me with mine.  He was easy to understand, and that helped.
 
B. I really do not think that I felt distant with this assignment.  I think that because I share the same faith that Paine does, this assignment was not challenging for me.
 
C. It was helpful reading Alex C's blog about faith.  I never take ideas from my other classmates, but sometimes the way that they explain things helps me write what I want to say a little better.
 
D. See above.
 
E. I was not confused by this assignment, nor did my other classmates confuse me.
 
F. When I was reading chapter one of Paine's The Age of Reason; I was surprised at how much I understood and how much I agreed with.  Normally when I am reading something from the author's, I get confused, but this time I did not.       

No comments:

Post a Comment