Sunday, September 5, 2010
Learning Reflection for Week One
I learned a lot from the writing exercise that we did last week. I have never had to write an essay about what I think it means to be an American and it really made me think about the freedoms that are important to me. I also learned a lot about my classmates and I really look forward to learning even more. I like the way that the course is set up and I think I am really going to like blogging. I am not too excited about the reading just yet, but I will get there. I think I enjoy writing about personal experiences that pertain to the reading more than actually reading the material from the book. This is just one of the things about English class that we all have to get used to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment