Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Five Best Blogs

I think that everyone has really good blogs but there were five people who had blogs that really stood out to me.  I didn’t have a favorite blog from each person in particular because I thought that all of the blogs were written really well.
Michelle – I really like how organized your blogs are.  Your blogs really tell a story and you are a really good writer with the words that you use and your grammar is flawless.
Erin – When I read your blogs, I notice how you answer every question clearly.  We are a lot alike in that way because I don’t like to leave any questions from the assignment unanswered.  Your blogs are really organized and you take good examples from the reading and apply them to what we are supposed to write about.
Alex Chenault – When you write your blogs, you describe what you are saying very well and I get mental pictures in my head of what you are writing.  The examples that you come up with are really good and they keep me really engaged in your writing.
Sharice - Your blogs are very organized and I like how I can tell when you are using an example from the reading because you center it so that it stands out in your blog. 
Nicki – You have one blog in particular that I really enjoyed.  I really liked the sublime blog because I like how you included a picture and it helped me visualize what you were writing about.  I really felt like I was there walking up that mountain with you so you did a really good job describing your sublime moment.
In order to make my own blog better, I think that when I use an example from the book I need to center the text so that it is more visible and I am going to try to use better describing words to really make the class feel engaged in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment