Sunday, September 19, 2010

Comments on "Sublime Experiences"

Nicki - Your sublime experience sounds breathtaking!  I would love to go there one day because you made it sound like an amazing experience.  The words that you used to describe each level of the mountain were really captivating.  Great job!

Alex - Movies can be pretty expensive huh?  However, I think that you used a good example of the sublime.  It was very different and I wasn't expecting it, so good job!  I would still like to see that movie.  I guess it is more of a chick flick anyways!

Rachel - I would love to go see the falls!  I can only imagine how pretty and amazing they looked in person!  You did a good job of describing your experience and what your definition of the sublime is.

Almira - What a wonderful experience you had!  I am years away from having that feeling, but I know it is going to be just as amazing as you described it :)

Erin - I hope that when it is time for someone to propose to me, it is as sweet and special as the way that you were proposed to!  That is just one of the sublime moments you will never forget.

Kim - I like your example of the sublime.  I definitely agree that all men are pretty much the same.  I think it is cool how you compared your life to Sex and the City!  I have watched it a few times, but my best friend is in love with the show and the movie.  Great job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment