Erin: I really like how you gave the immigrant a name! I was unsure how to address my letter, so I think it is really cool how you used a person's name. If I had to criticize anything, I would say that there were a few grammatical errors here and there but hey it happens! Overall, I really enjoyed reading the examples that you used and the advice that you gave "Margaret".
Kim: I like how you compared America to a "fantasy world", that is so true! I thought it was so creative how you used a real life story in your letter about a friend that you knew. I didn't find anything in your letter that I thought needed critiquing.
Raleigh: You really made this letter personal and I thought that was a really great idea! I felt like I was the person you were writing to and I really felt the honesty in your words. Awesome job!
Michelle: I really like how you used some history examples in your letter. I think it would have been interesting if you could have added some more personal examples or stories of your own, but other than that I really enjoyed reading your letter! The information that you provided would be really helpful to someone coming to America for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment