Sunday, December 5, 2010

Comments on Rough Drafts

Alex C. - I really like how organized your essay looks and sounds.  Everything is in cronoligcal order and you gave very descriptive answers about what you learned and what you liked about each assignment.  I feel like I understood what you are learning from this course and I think that is great that you can do that by writing it all down.

Rachel - I did not see a blog.

Almira - I really like the starred information that you provided and I think that you were very descriptive with your writing as well.  It sounds like you are telling a story and I like that because it makes what you are writing very personal and it keeps the reader interested.

Erin - I also chose to use links to my blogs as advised because I think that it really allows the reader to link what I am saying to the actual blog that it originated from.  I think that the layout of our essays is very similar and I like that because it is nice to know that someone thinks the way that I do :)

Kim - I did not see a blog.

Alex S. - I did not see a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment